Action is seeking an experienced HOA Community Manager to support our growing portfolio of urban midrise associations in the Los Angeles market.
Salary, based on size of portfolio managed. Monthly auto allowance provided.
And so, Action Property Management offers our Community Managers:
- Expert support from all corporate departments including; Community Care, Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
- On-going training and mentors with successful industry experience.
- Quarterly Community Management education provided by industry experts.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Open door policy with support from all levels within the organization, including executive management.
- The ability to work from home certain days, based on performance and business need
Community Managers generally manage 4 to 7 communities and we provide strong dedicated administrative support. This allows our Community Managers to stay focused on their key objectives and offer a level of service, expertise and knowledge that surpasses our client's expectations.
We are seeking Communities Managers that have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Commitment to following up on all issues in a timely manner.
- 2- 5 years of portfolio management experience.
- Obtain CACM certification within 6 months of employment (company offers reimbursement for costs associates with certification and annual courses).
- Keen knowledge of budgets and the budgeting process.
- Strong knowledge of audits, reserve studies, bidding process, and Association governing documents.
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.