Are you looking for a new opportunity in the New Year?
Action Property Management is a privately held company that manages more high-rise residential buildings than any other management company in California. We have over a decade of experience offering exceptional residential building management to some of the most exclusive luxury high rise properties in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, and San Diego. With a 100% High Rise retention rate in 2017 and 96.5% overall retention rate for the past 3 years, we enjoy long standing relationships with the buildings we manage.
Action is seeking a High Rise General Managerfor an exciting opportunity in the Los Angeles market. To be formally considered please apply here: www.actionlife.com/careers/
Action understands that a General Manager is the key factor directly affecting client satisfaction and retention. We support our General Managers with:
- Expert support from all corporate departments including; Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
- Staffing and employee management support.
- Residential escrow and association dues processing.
- Best in class hospitality training for your staff.
- Quarterly General Manager Education provided by industry experts.
- Continued company growth, which increases the number of opportunities for a General Manager to manage different types of buildings throughout their career with Action.
Action offers a generous benefits package including health and wellness plans, 401(k) with company match, vacation time, holidays, and reimbursement for CACM membership, certification fees & course registration fees each calendar year.
An Action General Manager is expected to be a leader; displaying sound judgement, honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and diplomacy. Our clients expect a commitment to continued improvement achieved through strategic short term and long term planning.
You will be the expert consultant to the Association and the Board of Directors on matters concerning:
- California Common Interest Development law and high rise requirements.
- Davis Stirling Common Interest Development Action.
- Civil Codes applicable to non-compliance issues.
- High-rise building operations.
We are looking for a true leader that can hire, train and motivate an exceptional staff to provide a level of customer service that exceeds the residents' expectations.
As an Action General Manager you will have the opportunity to demonstrate how a professional management company can genuinely improve the quality of peoples' lives.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.