Action Property Management is seeking an experienced Community Manager for our Large Scale community, Trilogy at Rio Vista, located in Rio Vista, California.
Situated near the Sacramento Delta, this age-restricted, gated community offers a lifestyle where residents can attend social activities, join a special interest club, take advantage of the spa and fitness amenities, or just relax in this quiet, rural town. With Action-staffed recreation centers, café, spa, fitness center, maintenance and janitorial departments, Action is proud to service this beautiful community as it plans for the developer transition as they sell their last 100 homes in Trilogy.
Action Property Management offers our Community Managers:
· Expert support from all corporate departments including; Community Care, Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
· On-going training and mentors with successful industry experience.
· Quarterly Community Management education provided by industry experts.
· Competitive compensation package.
· Opportunities for career growth.
· Open door policy with support from all levels within the organization, including executive management.
· Minimum 2 years as a HOA Community Manager, large-scale community preferred
· Experience in managing age-restricted communities a plus
· CCAM preferred
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.