This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Homeowners Association Manager to work in a fast paced environment managing a portfolio of properties in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
We Offer: Competitive Compensation, Generous Benefits Package, Paid Holidays, Parking and Education Reimbursement
Duties include but are not limited to the following; other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned;
· Monitor/verify performance of on-site personnel or contractors assigned to carry out specific tasks.
· Assist association to achieve compliance with governing documents.
· Monitor and require compliance by outside contractors for all regular service agreements.
· Respond to inquiries and directions from authorized owner representatives for properties assigned.
· Supervise regular common area maintenance and preventive maintenance of properties.
· Act as liaison between owner representatives, on-site staff, tenants, vendors, etc.
· Respond to emergencies on a 24 hour on-call basis
· Preparation of annual budgets and supporting documents.
· Attend meetings with owner representatives and document direction received in a follow up letter.
· Assist client in selection of professionals, including, attorneys, auditors, engineers and other consultants when appropriate.
· Assist client in preparation of scope of work for regular and/or special projects.
· Assure compliance with company policy regarding insurance and licensing requirements for vendors.
· Regular property inspections to identify items requiring attention and preparation of a follow up letter or list of actions to be taken.
Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned;
2 + years Community
Association Management (Homeowner Associations)/Portfolio Management Experience
CACM Certification Preferred.
a reliable car, valid driver's license and proof of insurance
Attend Board Meetings after hours
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strives to deliver superior service.
· Superior organizational, time management and follow up skills
· Knowledge of Budgets and reserve studies
· An understanding of governing documents and the Davis-Stirling Statutes
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Must be a problem solver
· Have great customer service skills and be an excellent communicator
· Ability to meet deadlines and take on new tasks as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Provide your resume and cover letter in your reply.
Eugene Burger Management Corporation – visit our website at ebmc.com